The AALC had its National Convention in June. I was privileged to be the Bible teacher for the convention. I explored the topic of making known God’s love and the implications of that for us as Christians.
- Luke 15:1-10 Knowing the Father’s Heart
- Luke 15:11-32 Demonstrating the Father’s Heart
- Luke 7:36-50 Knowing Those in Need
- Luke 24:44-49 Revealing the Father’s Heart
The Convention brought two very positive results:
- Election of the Rev. Frank Hays as Presiding Pastor, a retired Navy chaplain.
- Approved resolution for altar and pulpit fellowship with the LCMS.
Both signal a bright future to the AALC, endorsing our commitment to confessing the Christian faith as Lutherans and committing ourselves to missions focus in all congregations.