Who really deserves the Honest Scrap Award? I have been tagged by Kevin Sam . Since I was on the road this past week I just saw his post. I’m supposed to tell you 10 HONEST things about myself and then nominate 7 other blogs that I think deserve to receive the Honest Scrap Award.
Here goes my ten honest things about myself:
1. My wife and I have moved 27 times.
2. I have been in two house fires, the first in 1952 and the second in 1998.
3. I have been a math teacher in high school and college, Naval Intelligence Officer, analyst for a Fortune 100 company, pastor, and president of a seminary.
4. I have driven a Honda or Toyota since 1988, and a Volvo for 10 years prior to that.
5. I have a passion for teaching the Scriptures.
6. My current position has me on the road about 50% of the time.
7. I have played guitar for 48 years.
8. Been a dedicated Mac user since 1990, but my introduction to computers was in college, 1968, when I took a programming class in Fortran IV on an IBM 360 with the card-readers.
9. I love ethnic foods: Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Mexican, Indian (not too hot!!), BBQ, German, Irish, etc.
10. Of all the places most interesting to visit was Hong Kong in 1975.